Friday, July 6, 2007

Back.. and Badder Than EVAH!

Hi everyone. I know I've been a bad Bloggy Momma. I haven't posted in a while. There was, however, a REASON for my absence.

I am at the lake. It is now Day 5 of my exercise and diet program and its going well. I purposely haven't posted about it because I figured if you wanted to listen to someone bitch and whine about how sore they are and how hungry they are you'll talk to your kids... or spouses... or whatever. I HAVE been sore! Holy Hell have I been sore. Today its better though. We've been swimming twice a day for a cumulative time of about 2 to 2.5 hours a day. We're not ACTUALLY swimming. Doing standing squats in the water and kicking our legs constantly as well as flailing our arms about in the water is more like it. You wouldn't THINK that would be very effective, would you? Well, LEMME TELL YOU SUMTHIN' BUB! Yer WRONG. My whole body is feeling the effects of if it. I'm actually walking a little better despite the achiness and the fact that my legs get so frickin' TIRED when I'm on land its unreal. Though, I guess carrying around almost 1/4 of a ton will do that to ya!

The diet portion of things is going well also. We've been following the WW Core program. I haven't been hungry due to a lack of food at all. Its all whole foods and healthier foods and I'm feeling better without all that fast food and junk food in my system. I'm tired as hell though.

Yesterday, after 3 days of exercise I weighed. I couldn't help it. My legs SEEM weaker. SEEM to get tired faster and it was bothering me. I needed a sign that this stuff was actually WORKING and wasn't all in vain. In 3 days I went from 463.8 to 455 lbs. I lost 8.8 lbs in 3 frickin' days. I'd say... that's a sign that it's working... and then some.

I'm excited. I'm elated. I'm sore. I'm tired. I'm scared.... but... I'm ok. :)

No comments: