Monday, December 3, 2007

Project Hope: And A Child Shall Lead Them...

Please check out this blog. What this young girl is trying to do is just inspiring! I'm going to try to follow her example and do something for the next 22 days!

December 3rd- I procured some toys for a family of children my son is friends with. Dad isn't working. They've just been evicted from their home. Its not going to be a very good Christmas for them. I've gotten them each 2 things for under their tree and we will get the items to them anonymously.

25 Days To Make A Difference

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I am so glad you are doing this with me.
Laura

Anonymous said...

They will really appreciate it. We had a teacher at our son's prek give us a bag of gifts for our kids for the holiday and it was like a gift for us as the parents to sort through the items and know how much fun our kids would have with them.

BlogMe