Friday, August 8, 2008

MeMeMeMeMe...MEEEEEEEEEE

My friend Perpstu over at PoppingBubbles tagged me for this MeMe tonight. As I'm in a funk while waiting for Shecky to FINALLY come home to me from Abilene I'm responding to it NOW:

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a customer service Diva for BlueCross BlueShield of Texas. I was becoming increasingly depressed as I neared 30 childless. I was diagnosed with Diabetes and High Blood Pressure and started trying to modify my diet and began taking medication for both issues.

What are five things on my to-do list today?
1. Clean the bathrooms
2. Laundry
3. Clean the Stove
4. Plurk and ChaCha
5. Watch the Olympic Opening Ceremonies

Snacks I enjoy:
Peanut Butter Oreos, Cinnamon Rasin Toast, Fresh Fruit Salad, green olives, Ruffles Potato Chips, Frito's.

Places I’ve lived:
New Bruswick, NY, Penn Hills, PA, Monroeville, PA, Port Arthur, TX, Nederland, TX, Abilene, TX, Houston, TX

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off our debts, buy two new cars (one for HusbandGuy one for me), BUY A HOUSE, Set up a trust fund for my son, donate a sizable amount of money to a local batter women and children shelter anonymously, set up a self-renewing scholarship specifically for ADULT college students trying to achieve their dreams and invest, invest, invest.

I'm tagging the following people:

ALL OF YOU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are one fast blogista! Glad you enjoyed it. I have not seen peanut butter Oreos and am seriously considering getting in the car right now to go hunt for them!

Plurk you soon! XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Wow you have more restraint than me. If I were a billionaire I'd spend it.

And peanut butter Oreos? Where?

NotAMeanGirl said...

Oh, My friends... not JUST Peanut Butter filled Oreo's... DOUBLE STUFF'D PEANUT BUTTER FILLED OREO'S. They are my crack.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, girlie! Posted mine, too - http://stalkinghappiness.blogspot.com.