Monday, August 4, 2008

Depression and Me

It's a well known fact that I suffer from depression. MOST of the time it's under pretty good control. Like anyone I have my rougher patches, even when medicated, and it makes everything more difficult.

Unfortunately, my rough patches seem to come ever ohhh... 28 days or so. You know how they say its always darkest before the dawn? Yeah... in MY case... It's always darkest before Aunt Flo...

Honestly, I don't even like MYSELF when I get like I am tonight. I don't want to see ANYONE, yet, I want Husband and J within arms reach in case I get weepy. God HELP them if they speak to me though. I don't wanna do ANYTHING. I feel totally drained... and yet... I'm almost manic with this nervous, manic energy that I can't seem to rid myself of. I DO NOT LIKE ANYTHING. Nothing makes me happy. I burned dinner tonight... but it was still really tasty... but I was still PISSED because that wasn't how I'd envisioned the dish. Yeah... PSYCHO...

I'd just lock myself in a closet so no one else has to suffer my mood... but I dun even wanna be around myself.

PISS OFF PMS...

5 comments:

Ruprecht said...

Rupe's just glad he's filled with testosterone .....

........................... (Thankfully) Lacking Depression Rupe

Anonymous said...

I think it will get better as you lose more weight. I've found out that my depression gets worse when I gain weight and gets better when I'm fit. Hang in there. ((hugs))

tata said...

Boy, can I ever relate! I hope it passes swiftly for you. Feel better.

zdoodlebub said...

If you read my blog a couple weeks ago, you know that I soooooo feel you.

Shen-Shen said...

I hope you feel better soon!

I bottle things up a tiny bit, so while I don't get depressed each month around that time, every couple of months or so I have a nervous breakdown of sorts.