Wednesday, May 30, 2007

7 Things...

I have been tagged by Joy for a 7 Things You Don't Know About Me me-me. We are SERIOUSLY slow here today so I thought I'd take advantage of it and do the me-me.

1. I sang in the finals of a nation wide Karaoke contest when I was 21. I sang as a solo female artist and as part of a duo.

2. I married my husband after knowing him less than 3 months.

3. I got pregnant 2 months after being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and High Blood Pressure because the medicine they put me on is ALSO used as a fertility drug and no one warned me of that.

4. I love being a Customer Service Rep.

5. I have had a nervous break down.

6. I have read all the Trixie Beldin Mysteries.

7. I have always been afraid that I'm not "enough". Not pretty enough. Not Smart Enough. Not funny enough. I often wonder if my weight issues aren't, in some odd psychological twist of psyche, how I compensated for that with myself... yeah its bizarro logic but, really, THINK about that.

I'm tagging Amalah, BusyMom, Ree, Lena, Lauren, Linda, and Amy. Most of these girlies don't read my blog but I'm taggin' em anyway! Heh.

No comments: