Sunday, November 4, 2007

And We Were Dancin'.. Dancin' In The Streets!

WOOT! Weigh In Day is today. I'm down another 3.9 lbs. I've lost a total of 52.1 lbs so far. I BROKE THE 50 lb. mark!!!!! Another 12 lbs and I'll be below 4oo and well on my way to driving a car again. (I was driving my Taurus at 380ish).

Holy Pete Moses!!!! I'm stoked folks. I am doing a few things differently. I'm not exercising. I'm being more active around the house. It would seem I wasn't eating enough points to counterbalance the activity I was doing in my exercise. That actually makes my head hurt.

Hi. My name is Tessa and I weight 411.9 lbs. ... and I'm excited about that! ::Dances through the Blogaverse::

2 comments:

~*L*~ said...

Wow Hun, I'm so proud of you!!! You're my motivation...I have weigh in tomorrow *crosses fingers*

Kellyology said...

You are kickin' some butt! Great job. I can't wait for your next weight in.