Sunday, June 29, 2008

House Keeping


Just a few things on this Sunday morning for y'all:


1. IzzyMom has been injured. Her foot is in a CAST y'all! She's gonna have to miss BlogHer. She is selling her 2 day pass for $200.00. That's almost $100.00 less than what they normally go for. If you're still looking for tickets go here. If you're not looking for tickets you might still go and offer her condolences for her misfortune.


2. HOLY CRAP! I'm up. I've got laundry going, dishes going, coffee made and Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls in the oven. (Grands sells em in the refrigerated section... heh) I'm moving right along today.


3. Monday cannot get here fast enough. I wanna know my surgery date damnit. (Praying its not the end of next week. Shecky's birthday is Friday, damnit.)


4. Yeah... I got nothing. Hope everyone has a wonderful, family fun filled Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My laundry is seriously trying to kill me. I am jealous.