Monday, June 9, 2008

So... I was supposed to find out my ultrasound results Friday afternoon. They hadn't been "scanned in" yet. I had to call back this afternoon and try again. I called at 2:30 pm and got voice mail. I left a message asking for a return call with the resutls and...

Nothing.

I never heard back from them.

FOOKERS!!!

I'll call again in the morning.

I'm trying to not to call the surgeon until I have the results but... screw it. I'm calling him tomorrow too. I need this stuff to get RESOLVED.

Aunt Flo made her appearance today and I'm feeling like ass.

I apologize if I am doing a lot of whining lately. I just don't have it in my to be all happy, happy, joy, joy.

ow are YOU guys doing?

2 comments:

zdoodlebub said...

You don't have to be happy happy joy joy. We love you. Good luck with the dildos. ahem. I mean doctors.

Anonymous said...

No news is good news in this situtation yes?