Monday, October 22, 2007

A Sigh Of Relief

My folks are out of town visiting my grandmother and aunt. Husband is here, Shecky is thrilled and I'm getting a chance to just... be. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

I lost 3 lbs this week!!!

I'm going to experiment and not exercise this week. It seems the more I exercise the less I loose. I just wanna see what happens.

I've been reading a lil bit more lately. It helps me relax.

I seem to be having trouble relaxing lately... not sure if its from living with my folks and always feeling like I'm under scrutiny or...

Its raining here. its chilly here. Perfect weather for napping, relaxing and reading... YEAH!

1 comment:

zdoodlebub said...

Enjoy the house to yourself. I just spent a week at my grandma's. Love her more than words can say. But. Glad to be home. With my own stuff and junk.