Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Who IS This Kid?

Shecky confuses me sometimes. This morning he popped out of bed, got dressed, made his bed, brushed his teeth... all without my having to say a WORD to him. Usually, I have to threaten him with bodily harm to get him out of bed much LESS moving! WTF?

THEN... he decides to take it upon himself to make his own lunch... ON PIZZA DAY at school. (Pizza is the only food group according to him.) When I asked him why he said, "I'll have Pizza on the 31st. Pizza isn't good for you anyway, Mom." WTF?

THEN, he is SO determined to take the test over the library book he checked out that he reads the book to me and answers all the questions without pausing. He paid full attention to what I was asking and didn't get distracted ... or... anything. WTF? WTF?

I have no clue who this child is but I kinda like him... and I'm kinda... Scared of him! heh.

(My Dad SWEARS all this HAS to be due to some lil girl he's crushin' on... Who loves to read... and prolly makes her own lunches... groan... Gawd Help Me! He's ONLY 7!!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It starts young. My boy has been crushing on the same girl since he was THREE! No lie.

Just enjoy the change and pray it sticks.

Le Petit Chic said...

Okay, wow...any kid who is willing to bring lunch on pizza day would make me say "WTF" too! The changes all sound positive though :)