Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Anonymous

I feel like I'm out of gas today.
I don't feel "like myself".
I feel that I have nothing to say.
I don't feel like talking will help.

I feel like screaming into the wind.
I don't feel it will do any good.
I feel like something should be coming to an end.
I don't feel hopeful like I thought I would.

I feel angry and sad and anxious and scared.
I don't feel it strongly enough.
I feel like pain halved is not pain shared.
I feel like I'm not very tough.

I feel empty.
I don't feel right.
I feel numb.
I don't feel I have any fight.

I feel... anonymous.

3 comments:

Devyl Gyrl said...

I'm here to fuel your fire.
Your "self" has many aspects, of which these feelings make up one.
Your thoughts are always important to me.
I'm here just to hold your hand (albeit virtually).

I'll scream with you so it is louder.
It will help to release some feelings.
Something is always ending, just like there is always something brewing.
Hope is something that must be fed.

All these feelings are normal, natural, expected, and healthy.
You cannot determine the strength with which you feel them.
Pain is whole for everyone, whether shared or not.
You are strong and beautiful and wonderful.

Emptiness is relative and you can fill your life as you choose.
Right is a direction, not a feeling.
Numbness can be warmed.
I'll be by your side to help you fight when you are to weary.

You are not anonymous, you are my friend ... as well as a friend to others. Someone who is highly thought of and loved by many.

Anonymous said...

(((huggles)))
After Devyl's comment, whatever I might say will be kinda umm... you know. :D So just lots of hugs.

Devyl Gyrl said...

says to yoonamaniac - lovely words from a friend are always welcome, and mine would not overshadow the expression in yours.
xo