Wednesday, February 6, 2008

POST NUMBER 200!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Yer getting a MeMe. Heh! I exercised in the pool late today. Like... 9pm late. My calves... they hurt. My brain... its fried. Yer gettin a MeMe heheh.


I was tagged for a book MeMe by brneyedgal967 over at The Color of Home. She's got a rather scary ongoing saga right now. Her poor Chappy, an ADORABLE doggy, was attacked by a coyote and is in pretty bad shape. So, out of pitty for her plight... I'm workin' out the MeMe. (That and I frickin LOVE this things... I'm a freak. I know it.)

The rules are simple:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

The book nearest me is Switching Time by Dr. Richard Baer. It describes his treatment of a woman with 17 personalities. It's an EXCELLENT read even though the quote I'm about to post is kinda... meh.

"But how did you get hurt?"
Karen looks at the floor and shakes her head. "I don't remember."
"Some other part was out?" I ask.


I really, really enjoyed this book and strongly recommend it to anyone that is interested in psychology or MPD.

I'm tagging:


1. Lizarita over at .. Oops!
Did I Say That Out Loud?
'cause she's just that awesome.

2. La Liv over at Madness, Madness I Say ... mainly cause I wanna see what she reads heh.


3. Midwestern Mommy over at. ahem... Midwestern Mommy. She's someone I really enjoy reading and I wanna know MORE MORE MORE.

4. Flutter over at Flutter: Dark and Divine. She's SO Divine!

5. Wendy over at One Day At A Time... cause I like to bug her with silly things!

So... there ya go! MeMe complete! :)

3 comments:

bel said...

I just finished Switching Time. Well, it was two books ago, but last month at least I think... I liked it too. It's difficult to think about all those terrible things happening to any child. No wonder there were 17 people living in her body!

flutter said...

I grumble!

brneyedgal967 said...

Congrats on post #200! I like psyche books also - been a while since I read a good MPD one. Been a while since I've read any good book. Have about a dozen on my nightstand hubby has read that I haven't. Not. Fair. At. All.

Cheers,
Tammy