Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Sorry about the lack of post yesterday friends. I was exhausted and fell asleep while sitting up in a chair... waiting for Shecky to go to sleep... at ohhh... 9:30pm.

Yesterday was a LOOOONG day. We had a basketball game at the school which means I worked up there all day. I left the house a 8am and got home around 4. Bleh. I did have some great conversations with some of the other mom's there though.

We walked into the house and OOF... the tension! It was horrible. The parental units had been fighting all day. Made for an uncomfortable rest of the day. It's prolly a good thing I passed out dead to the world as early as I did.

Shecky's team ALMOST squeeked out a win. At one point the score was 8 to 10 in favor of the other team and I was SO excited. Final score was 8-12... However, I don't feel so bad about the near miss. I found out shortly after the game it was THEIR first win ever. They prolly needed it more. :)

Today has been kinda.. meh. I weighed in this morning and I'm.. at 401. I gained. I was so pissed off. Mom thought I should go up to 35 points because of the added exercise. I managed to do it this week and I GAINED. Yeah... we're going on core tomorrow.

I exercised in the pool today. Immediately after Shecky joined me and we horsed around for another 30-45 minutes playing Marco Polo and trying to surf on his kick board. Heh.

That's pretty much my weekend in a nutshell.

No comments: