Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random Ravings of a Rubenesque

Short random comments on stuffs...

*******
SURVIVOR Favorites Vs. Fanatics started tonight! WOOT!!

*******
WW Friendly Chicken or Turkey A La King:

Chicken or Turkey A LA King

1 lb baked or boiled Turkey or Chicken
½ Cup Flour
½ Cup I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
5 Cups Skim Milk
1 Can Green Peas
2 Tbsp. Better Than Bullion Chicken Flavor
Salt and Pepper to taste.

In large pot combine flour and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray. Stir until flour and spray are incorporated. Add Skim Milk 1 Cup at a time incorporating into flour mixture. Boil until it begins to thicken. Add Chicken or Turkey and allow meat to heat through. Add Green Peas. Season to taste. MUST STIR CONSTANTLY FROM BEGINNING TO END OF RECIPE.

Serve with biscuits, rolls or bread and a salad for a complete meal.

4 points per cup.
*******
I did my Valentine's Day shopping today. Found some GREAT stuffs!

*******
I HURT. My calves and my hips are performing slow torture upon me. Phuckers!

*******
My son's school is trying to bankrupt me one quarter at a time. Candygrams, Crush Cans, Tee Shirts, Cookbooks... and he wants it ALL!!!!

*******
Have you ever wondered why Woodchuks WOULD chuck wood?

*******
I feel like I have ADD tonight...

*******
SURVIVOR WAS ON ... wait... already did that one...

I'm fresh outta ideas I guess! heh. Have a great night.

No comments: