Monday, April 2, 2007

20 Questions... Well.. 5 Really.

There's a 5 Questions MeMe going around the Internet blogging communities. Another blogger sends you 5 questions as an interview. I BEGGED Joy over at Oh, The Joys (one of the funniest fracking blogs out there) to interview me. These are her interview questions and my answers:

How did you meet your significant other and when did you know he/she was THE ONE?

I met him online. Now days that's not an uncommon occurrence at all but 16 years ago it was. He drove me insane arguing the opposite point as me on a debate Bulletin Board System (BBS). I HATED him. We met face to face the first time at a party that was thrown for me when I went to his town to meet a bunch of folks from that BBS. I thought he was the most pompous arse I'd ever met. We got into a "Cut Down" battle of words. LOL it got so bad people left the room. We ended up spending the weekend together. I knew he was the one for me... when I found out he was going to Iraq, which was a war zone at the time. My heart stopped and I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

How would you characterize the person you were in high school? In college?

In High School I was very "artsy fartsy". I was in the Theater Arts Club and Class. I was in Choir. I used to compete in both. I took Sociology and Psychology. I wrote really, REALLY bad poetry. I wasn't a part of any particular clique. Everyone knew me. A lot looked down on me but were never mean to be cause I was "That goofy, goody goody, very sweet theater/choir geek."

College... Heh. I started college at 16. I went the summer between Jr. and Sr. year of High School. (GEEK I tell you) It was more of the same... with booze being one of my 4 food groups... I don't remember a lot about college truth to tell. ('Cept for this ONE tree that was my BEST FRIEND at the frat parties... it held me up... a lot. heh)

Tell us about a time in your life when you felt ashamed.

Now actually. I'm ashamed of my size and of the fact that I can't seem to get it together enough to make Weight Watchers work for me. (I only lost 0.2 lbs this week. WHAT THE FRICK?)

If you could ask a genie to grant you three wishes, what would your wishes be? (Wishing for more wishes is not allowed.)

I'd wish for success for my child in all that he chose for himself.
I'd wish for R. to get a job making enough money and with good enough insurance that I could stay home and concentrate on loosing weight and taking care of my family.
I'd wish that Joy finally had a Park Ranger Uniform fall into her lap. (While on her hubby no less HAH)

Do you contest that the National Park Ranger Uniform is the sexiest uniform there is and, if so, what uniform would, in your opinion, trump that of the Park Ranger?

Sorry Joy. The whole Park Ranger thing isn't for me. Gimme a Marine in Dress Blues... Holy Hell.. talk about HOTT!!!!

If anyone wants to be tagged for this MeMe just holla in comments. :)

3 comments:

~*L*~ said...

Hey hon, I know the .2 lb loss is probably way less than hoped for but at least it's going in the right direction. Plus you had things come up this week, like your kid being sick and such. When I have bad weeks Im happy to see no change. As long as it's not a gain, I'm happy.

If you wanna interview me, I'll be up for it. Hugs hon <3 L

Butrfly Garden said...

I TOTALLY agree about the dress blues. But I don't limit myself to the Marines. For that matter, I don't limit it to dress uniforms...I like BDU's too! HAaha...

OhTheJoys said...

Sorry to be so late to comment - nutty week over here!

So I was the same in high school and college - though I would overtly have to add the word "slut" to mine. I was a total ho'.