Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Oy Vey!

Well, I've already fallen down on the job of posting my food daily. Yesterday was NOT a good day. We had a car accident during morning rush hour. ::shakes fist at 18-wheeler driver and pickup truck driver who were involved and didn't stop:: Everyone is fine but it caused a lot of chaos for the day. I ended up not eating until lunch. We went to Taco Bell on the way home from getting new tires etc. I, of course, didn't have my books with me and had no idea what was worth how many points. I ended up eating a Zesty Nacho and a Crunch Wrap. Dinner was better. I fixed venison and pork sausage in garlic tomato sauce with onions and rice. No veggies though. I also baked cookies for the Shecky. I found myself picking at the dough though. Bad day. I did, however, make some awesome tuna salad.

Today's food is as follows:

Breakfast:

1 Can Light Vienna Sausages (6 pts)
Baby Carrots (0 pts)
1 Tbsp SW Ranch Dressing (2 pts)

(8 pts total)

Lunch:

1/2 cup Tuna Salad (7 pts)
4 slices bread (4 pts)
1 apple (1 pt )
Baby Carrots (0 pts)
26 Flat Earth Garlic Chips (6 pts)

(18 pts total)

Snack:

Baby Carrots (0 pts)
1 Philly Swirl Pop (1 point)

Dinner:

1 60z chicken breast (6 pts)
1 C Carrots (1 pt )
1 C Lima Beans (2 pts)
1 C Whole Wheat Stove Top Stuffing (4 pts)
1 C Skim Milk (2 pts)

(15 points total)

Snack:

Philly Swirl Italian Ice (2 pts)


44 points for the day.

WOOT! I'll actually get them all in today!

No comments: