Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Ball, She is A-Rollin'

Well, I've started the foot/paper work involved in having the Gastric Bypass Surgery. My PCP referred me to a Dr. Dexter G. Turnquest. I've e-mailed his office requesting information and a consult.

I'm still going to my folks place by hook or by crook to work out in the water and take care of myself in other ways. I just want to get this started and get the consult out of the way before I go. Its very likely I'll have to do another medically supervised diet before my insurance will approve me for the surgery but I'll do whatever I have to to make this work. (When I say THIS I mean weight loss not just the surgery.) Keep your fingers crossed for me.

2 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

They are crossed!

Anonymous said...

Crossed fingers and toes. I'd cross my eyes too, but I doubt that would be helpful to either of us, so I just bowed my head and said a prayer for you. Love ya lady! I'm with ya all the way!! Take care!