Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bling, Bling, Bling Goes the Trolly!


I have to say I'm excited today. Wendy over at One Day At A Time has awarded me with my very first ever Blog Award! This award is given to folks that make us smile, think, inspire us or otherwise impact our days with their words. Thanks so much for thinking of me Ms. Wendy. I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 bloggers that inspire me or make a difference to me so... Here we gooooooooo...

First up is Zdoodlebub. She never fails to make me laugh or think. LOVE her.

Next is Lena at Cheeky Lotus her honesty about her life and her struggles is just amazing. And her kid? The CUTENESS BURNS!!! (Please put this on both your blogs. I read them both and love you long time! You get two of em!)

Then... there is Jenefer at Three Sons and A Princess. I've followed her through her trials in trying to and finally SUCCEEDING in adopting a lil girl from Russia and now through their move to Korea. She's a great read and has more strength in her lil finger than most people I know have in their entire bodies.

Mid way through and we have Ree over at Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. This woman NEVER fails to crack my shit up!

Another blogger that just fills my heart is Red over at Attack of the Redneck Mommy. She's funny so MUCH of the time, yet, she's so tender and poignant when talking of her Bug.

One of the first blogs I ever read was by Jess over at Oh, The Joys. She's WICKED funny and a WIZ with PhotoShop!

Next is Gray over at Gray Matter Matters. I've been lurking there for a good while and am always entertained by her.

DraMa over at Emancipation of a Drama Queen gets the nod as well. I've cried many a time with laughter because of this chickie!

Last, but in NO WAY least, is Tracey over at Sweetney. Her dry, wry wit keeps me coming back over and over and over. Her honesty in the face of what she perceives as her short comings is nothing less than beautiful. She's one of the most awesome Betches I know!

Come get your Bloggy Bling my friends and pass it along to 10 bloggers that trip yer trigger. Muah! Air kisses to each of you and thanks for putting it all out there for us on the vast internets!

6 comments:

zdoodlebub said...

Thank you, thank you! You have made my day!

OhTheJoys said...

Blush, blush! Thank you ver much!

Tracey said...

awww, for reals? thanks so much lady! very sweet of you! [blushes]

Anonymous said...

Hooray to you for your bling :)

Jennefer said...

notameangirl,

Thanks for the bling! Wow. What a nice compliment! You are so sweet!

O also, thanks for not being mean. That's awesome.

Lena said...

Um, hi.

*looks around empty room*

*eyes old party balloons on the floor and empty wine bottles*

Am I late?

I'm a late loser to the party, yes. But, I am still showing up with my potluck dish to say THANK YOU!!!