Thursday, September 6, 2007

Holding Out For A Hiro


I am addicted to Heroes! Someone very dear to me bought Season 1 on DVD for me. I got it this past weekend. I'm currently on Disc 5 and I am COMPLETELY smitten with Hiro. He's just... adorkable. He and Ando are my current favorite characters on TV.


The series, so far, is incredibly engrossing. The writers COMPLETELY suck you in with their weekly cliffhanger endings. My father, who is NOT a TV or SciFi person at all, is hooked. We've been watching 1 or 2 episodes a day and we are thoroughly enjoying ever second.


I can't wait for the new season to start September 24th. If you haven't given this show a try you're really, REALLY missing out. Run, do not walk, RUN to your nearest TV on DVD vendor and give it a shot. (This is NOT a paid for endorsement. I just like the show THAT damn much!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really wish I had stuck with watching Heroes...I saw the first few episodes but life got busy and I missed a bunch and then just stopped watching. I'm eagerly awaiting the return of Lost...my favorite show!