Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Out Of Gas

Not ONLY is this the title of a most FANTASTIC episode of Firefly (You MUST by the DVD's if you haven't seen this show yet. Unfortunately, it was on Fox and only got 11 or 13 episodes but ... damn... good... good... stuff) but it describes how I'm feeling.

This is day 3 of crashing blood sugar levels and exercise in the pool. I've upped my daily points to 35 a day to compensate for the exercise but the sugars, they're still slammin' into the basement every chance they get.

I called the Dr. today and they had me cut my glymparide down by half. I'll only take it once a day now. Hopefully that will fix the problem. I'm supposed to give it a week and if it doesn't fix the prob... I drop the med altogether. Everyone at once now, WOOT! I almost hope I keep crashing for the rest of the week.

Here's to hoping you all had a better day than I have... and that tomorrow is better for us all.

No comments: