The rules for this MeMe are pretty straight forward. Once you've been tagged, you must write post with ten weird, random things, little known facts or habits about yourself. At the end choose at least 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you've been tagged' and tell them to read your latest blog.
10 weird things... that shouldn't be terribly difficult! Heh.
1. I am a Customer Service Nazi! I've been in the Customer Service field for 10 years now. Poor Customer Service makes me INSANE! Just yesterday my pharmacy made me loose my mind. I got so bent out of shape I looked at my mother and actually said THESE words "Does the WHOLE world NOT realize I HAVE PMS and today is NOT the day to start with my ass????" Sad thing is ... I kinda meant it.
2. I have an AWFUL temper.
3. I came very close to dying when I gave birth to my son. I never dilated past 3cm and my blood pressure went crazy high. The Dr. thought I was going to stroke out and did an emergency C-section. I had preclampsia and diabetes (not gestational) and was sick the whole pregnancy... The weird part... I'd do it again in a heartbeat if my husband wouldn't kill me first for putting him through all the worry again. Shecky was SO worth the sickness and the problems.
4. I sang in a national Karaoke contest in the finals. Yes... I'm one of THOSE people.
5. I love lap dogs... until they start yappin and barkin. Last. Nerve. Severed. They're yappy lil selves drive me insane but when they're NOT barking. LOVE!
6. I rarely use the word Cute. My husband has determined that from ME... that descriptor is a curse and causes the individual to immediately become so annoying that they are intolerable. Its a gift.
7. I'm 38 years old and I live with my parents. Yeah its for a really good reason but... STILL. Lo-ser!
8. I sing whenever the mood strikes. I could be at the grocery store, swimming in the lake, at BlogHer... it just wouldn't matter. I'd sing it out then hide. Impulse control... why have you abandoned me?
9. I cuss like a sailor. A lot. Frequently. I dunno why it just kinda ... happens. If I'm tired or really wound up especially. Thankfully I have enough presence of mind NOT to do it in front of Shecky but... my parents? Bwah! Fair Game.
10. My favorite word is Onomatopoeia... its just fun to say!
Bonus: My family owns and runs a Daylily farm. We cross different flowers trying to produce something different and beautimous that everyone will want to buy! We're in year 2 and we have planted, just this year, well over 7800 SEEDS.
Ok. I'm tagging the following peeps... Ree, Beth, MetroDad, Jessica, Redneck Mommy,
Mrs. Chicky, Amy, Lena, IzzyMom and GreyMatterMom! I love all their blogs and read them faithfully so they get the tags. I know a lot of you are super busy so no hard feelings if you don't do the MeMe. They're supposed to be FUN not a chore! :)