Thursday, August 2, 2007

School Daze, School Daze


I cannot BELIEVE that school starts in a few weeks. This summer has just flown by. I got Shecky registered for school. It was a MUCH different process than last year. It was very casual, one form to fill out. That was it. I was SHOCKED! Last year we filled out a whole reams worth of forms and a lot of it was redundant! Bleh. I got the school supplies list when I registered him and got all the supplies bought and labeled. Shecky was all excited when I told him about it. He made me list off everything I got him. Messenger bag, Pirates of the Caribbean spiral notebook, Crayola Crayons, Crayola Markers, Crayola Map Colors, Pirate Pencils, Fuzzy Pencils, Regular Pencils, Pirate themed erasers, brightly colored erasers, Elmer's Glue, Binder, folders, the list goes on and on and on. He was tickled that I'd gotten some special things for him rather than just the generic plain notebooks and pencils. =I= was tickled that he was so excited.


Later that night Shecky called at almost 10PM. I was like... WTF?!?!?!?! He said "Mom? MOM! Did you remember to get me SCISSORS????" Me: "Yes hon. I got everything on the list. I even got you some neat scissors with like... flames on them and stuff." Shecky: "Oh! Thank GOD! I gave myself a HEART ATTACK thinkin' you didn't get my SCISSORS!" Me: "A Hear... Son... get to bed!"


Oh... Mah... GAH! That child does have his moments. A heart attack... over SCISSORS! I've now heard it all...

No comments: