Sunday, August 19, 2007

One of THOSE Days

Have you ever had a day where you just wanted to PINCH your child's head off? Not LITERALLY mind you but... well... close! Shecky drove me NUTS today. He wasn't listening AT ALL. He's a great kid usually but today and tonight I had to repeat things 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 times! I know, I know... I have PMS. I KNOW I'm overreacting to him but my GOD he was stomping on my last nerve with steel cleats! And then... then my MIL sends me some pictures of Shecky and his new baby cousin Sleepy! I got all gooey and fuzzy inside when I saw them! I would post them here but I can't figure out how to do it in the BODY of the post rather then with the title. It doesn't make much sense to post them up there!!!


Tomorrow Husband will be here for a visit. He'll come in around 9am and stay till sometime Tuesday evening. Shecky is THRILLED. He misses his daddy something fierce but he also can't wait to get his PS2 and his Game Cube hooked up. (Mommy is an electronics idiot... I am not even going to ATTEMPT to hook that schiznit up. DVD player, 2 game platforms and a Satellite Receiver? Hells no! Switch box??? WTF? I am not blowing up ANYTHING!)


Tomorrow is also weigh in. I'm a little apprehensive about it this week. Mentally, I haven't been on top of my game. I've been feeling very bleh... a lil meh... and even a bit... FEH! I haven't been making sure I get in all my dairy, fruits and veggies or my water. Its been a very off week for me. Hopefully I haven't done any damage to my progress or my program. If I post a weight gain I've got no one to blame but myself.


I'm making a New Week Resolution right now. Starting tomorrow I'm going to be more proactive. I'm going to pay more attention to WHAT I'm eating and not just how MUCH I'm eating. I'm going to exercise with more intent and more enthusiasm while bitching and whining less. Let's see how I do!


No comments: